Widget_logo

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Night Game (Audiobook Download)


Night Game (Book 3 Ghost Walkers)
by Christine Feehan
Narrated by Tom Stechschulte

Start: 6/13/08
Finish: 6/17/08

Raoul "Gator" Fontenot & Iris "Flame" Johnson

Whoa, baby . . . I'm really getting into this series. The first couple of books were good, as they did a great job of setting the back story for the Ghost Walkers . . . but with this 3rd book, I'm familiar with most of the Ghost Walkers and the action in these books have picked up tremendously. Plus, I just love kick-ass heroines! Flame is GREAT! Gator is . . . hubba, hubba!

I wasn't sure I'd like listening to one of Feehan's books, and if it was a female narrator I probably wouldn't. However, the narrator for this series does a wonderful job. I just love the accent he uses for Gator.

No comments: