Widget_logo

Saturday, August 9, 2008

51. My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding


My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding Anthology . . . Edited by P.N. Elrod

Spellbound by L.A. Banks - Cute twist on the Hatfields/McCoys
Something Borrowed by Jim Butcher - I liked this one . . . must add Dresden books to my must read soon list.
Dead Man's Chest by Rachel Caine - I loved this one . . . you just can't go wrong with Pirates ;)
All Shook Up by P.N. Elrod - Very cute story . . . how can you not enjoy a story with an Elvis impersonator?
The Wedding of Wylda Serene by Esther M. Fiesner - This story was a little out there. . . just ok for me.
Charmed by the Moon by Lori Handeland - I really liked this one . . . it had a really sweet ending.
Tacky by Charlaine Harris - This author was one of the main reasons for checking out this book. Loved this story.
A Hard Day's Night-Searcher by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Another author reason . . . I just love her Dark-Hunters. . . Rafe is just another example of why I love them.
. . . Or Forever Hold Your Peace by Susan Krinard - And the other author reason . . . This was another good story.

Start: 08/07/08
Finish: 08/09/08

No comments: