Widget_logo

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

60. My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon

My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon - Anthology

Start: 09.01.80
Finish: 09. 02.08

Kelley Armstrong - "Stalked" : This was actually a pretty good story, considering I haven't read the books that precede this story. It was interesting enough to add to my list of books to read (eventually).

Jim Butcher - "Heorot" : Another great Harry Dresden short story . . . must get to his full novels soon . . .

Rachel Caine - "Roman holiday, or SPQ-arrrrrr" : This was surprise. This is a follow-up to one of my favorites (Dead Man's Chest) in My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding. This was also another of my favorites in this book.

P.N. Elrod - "Her Mother's Daughter" : This one was just okay for me. Vampire Dectective looking for missing bridegroom . . .

Caitlin Kittredge - "Newlydeads" : I'm still not quite sure whether I liked this one or not. This story revolves around characters that have been previously introduced in other books . . . I might've enjoyed it more if I were already invested in the characters . . . This one I wasn't blown away by.

Marjorie M. Liu - "Where the Heart Lives" : This one was just okay for me too.

Katie MacAlister - "Cat got your tongue?" : This story is the main reason I requested this book . . . and totally worth it. I just love Raphael & Joy. Great short story in her Dark Ones series.

Lilith Saintcrow - "Half of Being Married" : This was kind of interesting . . . again, characters from a series I haven't read. Just OK for me.

Ronda Thompson - "A Wulf in Groom's Clothing" : This one started out really good . . .but I hated the ending.

No comments: