Widget_logo

Sunday, December 28, 2008

From Dead to Worse (Audiobook Download)

From Dead to Worse (Southern Vampire #8) by Charlaine Harris

Start: 12.26.08
Finish: 12.28.08

I finished this up over the weekend while C played GoW2 & I knit.

I'm sad to be caught up with this series. I just adore Sookie.

While I enjoyed this book, it wasn't my all-time favorite. This book seemed to be setting up the next few books - which drives me crazy . . . I'd like to have a series book be able to sort of stand on it's own . . . these cliff hangers are driving me up the wall!!

Sookie just kept getting in one sticky situation after another & her life is just in turmoil right now. Quinn followed in Bill's footsteps & screwed up big-time. The whole "supe" world is in on shaky ground - to put it mildly. The only good thing in the book is that Eric finally remembers :)

May is such a long way off . . .

No comments: